Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Time to Reflect on What's Most Important

I spend my days all the time reflecting what is most is most important to me. My family first and foremost. What I struggle with is being able to spend enough time with them. That is why I am pretty excited though now as in the early summer months I have plans to be with my son Hayden and my grandson Avery in St. Paul, and then my daughter Angie and two grand kids Anna and Will in Moose Lake.

Life really does get in the way with time constraints so I really cherish these times.

Spending time on my art is another challenge as it seems there just is not enough hours in the day to do what I want to do. I do somehow find time when I can.

This painting series is actually quick to do compared to the cold wax painting, which takes much more time.

                                                          Acrylic on Canvas 12 x 12

With the busy summer months coming, it will be nice to fit a few more of these paintings. Small in size, but intensely dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment